Friday 14 October 2016

PREVIEW OF BOOKS I HAVE PUBLISHED FROM 1988 - 2015



I was trying to put these in the header below my name,but obviously there is a trick to it that I haven't found after a couple of days of attempts. I shall do more comprehensive post in the next couple of days after I have re-done the cover photographs,  but in the meanwhile:

I:   MANGAWHAI HEADS  NEW ZEALAND - Not available now.
2:  STOP  STEP OFF -  available
3:  THE LITTLE RED DRAGON - Not available now
4:  DAISY HILL  Home is where the hat is. -  Available New Zealand National Libraries.
5:  WORDS OVER THE WATER  -  Available New Zealand National Libraries.
6:  WORDS AND WORDS AND KAWAU ISLAND  -  Available New Zealand National Libraries
7:  WHEN WE WERE OLD  -  Available New Zealand National Libraries

No comments:

Post a Comment