Wednesday 7 December 2016

NEWS FROM THE ISLAND


OUR LATEST BOOK HAS LANDED.


Great excitement - to call into the Kawau Cruises Office at Sandspit Wharf on my way home last night to find Lin was there taking delivery of our  latest Kawau Island Bookworms book ISLAND PASSAGES. Of course I had to have my copies immediately. ( Yes sister Diana, of course I have already got you one 😄)

Here is a photograph I took of the cover.

Inside the book there are the stories, the poems, the photographs, as  the Islanders tell of their experiences of not just living on an Island, but their tales, many amusing, of learning to be innovative and adapting to a life without cars, that we share with each other when we gather together around a 'bring a plate and bottle' BBQ.

ISLAND PASSAGES  are already going quickly, Lin told me today when I was talking to her.  They make such an ideal Christmas gift, so if anyone would like to order one to send off as a present in time for Christmas, they would have to be quick.

The price is $NZ 20.00  or US$ 15.00 and of course, postage is extra.


To order: emailing Lin is the quickest method, so go to  lpardey@xtra.co.nz


It is also available as a Kindle eBook on Amazon .co.nz or  amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment